Join me today in Santa Clara, California for the Digital Media Law Forum.
“September 22, 2010
Silicon Valley Bank, 3005 Tasman Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95054
6:00 pm Reception and Registration
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Program
Building a better mousetrap, widget, or search engine isn’t enough. Join leading branding professionals and trademark counsel for an in-depth discussion of how to build a compelling brand, including online brand development strategies as well as best practices regarding brand protection and enforcement in both the actual and virtual worlds, focusing on “real life” practical examples.
- Michael Kroll, Director of Brand Strategy, Microsoft Online Services
- Stuart Tenzer, Founder, Coast Road Media LLC
- Hal Milstein, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Ted Max, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Timothy Chang, Principal, Norwest Venture Partners
- Martine Paris, Editor, Content NOW
Questions? Please contact Nena Castro, 415.774.3252, email@example.com.
Produced by Martine Paris, Editor, Content NOW and Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.”