I will attend the Digital Media Law: Mergers & Acquisitions for 2011, Meet the Players event produced by The Commonwealth Club of California and Sheppard Mullin Ritcher & Hampton, LLP in Silicon Valley. Colleagues in the field, you should check the event out if you will be around. It would also be good to put faces to some of the folks who read UDUAK LAW FIRM blog. 🙂 See details below.
The Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton Digital Media Law Forum and the Commonwealth Club Silicon Valley present
M&A for 2011: Meet the Players
The return of the exit. Hear about recent deals you’ve read about in the press from leading players, including some of Silicon Valley’s largest technology buyers. In light of recent exits, what will the macro trends for 2011 be? Where are buyers focusing their spend? What should sellers expect? How should the outlook for exits impact your investment activities and strategic planning process? Gain insight on how to position your company for a liquidity event. Join leading Silicon Valley decision-makers for an in-depth discussion.
– Adam Dolinko – Executive Vice President & General Counsel,
Cambridge Silicon Radio plc.
– Mike Foley – Vice President, Head of Corporate Development,
– Monty Gray – Director, M&A Corporate Development, SAP AG
– Drew Guevara – Managing Director, Head of West Coast Technology
Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley
– Andy Johnson – Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Development,
– Louis Lehot – Partner, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
Kevin Rooney – Partner, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
6:00 p.m. – Registration
7:00 – 8:15 p.m. – Panel
To RSVP please click here.
Please RSVP by February 18. Space is limited.
Questions? Contact Nena Castro, firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.774.3252.