FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SACRAMENTO FASHION WEEK 2015 DESIGNER SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
Sacramento, CA – September (15th) 2014 – DMR Productions, the producers of Sacramento Fashion Week (SACFW), is now accepting designer submissions for the 2015 Presentation of SACFW .
Sacramento Fashion Week 2015 will take place the week of February 16th through the 22nd. The events for 2015 will showcase the talents of some of Northern California’s top designers and industry professionals throughout different fashion events and showcases. The mission of SACFW is to provide a platform for designers, models, and artists to showcase their work and to encourage the economic development of the region by promoting local business related to fashion, beauty, and the arts.
- · Letter of Intent – The letter should describe the reason(s) the designer would like to participate.
- · Biography – 250 word count bio about the brand, designer, and design aesthetic.
- · Designer Picture – Professional profile headshot.
- · Design Sketches – Concept board representing inspiration for the collection intended to present
(minimum 4 sketches)
- · Digital Design Picture – Digital picture of at least one look (can be from a previous collection)
- · Press Kit – Media package for promotions which should include: Designer contact information,
a resume of past events, a link to the designer’s brand website, locations where pieces are sold, professional photographs of past shows, links to promotional and showcase videos, and magazine tear sheets and/or blog write ups.
All submissions must be received via email by 11:59pm (PST) on October 31, 2014. Please
include in the subject of your email the category of your collection (Spring/Summer or Winter/Fall). Send Submissions to: email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sacfashionweek.com