Folks I am excited about my upcoming speaking engagement in San Francisco at Fashion and Tech’s ‘Brand Your Business Utilizing Social Media Marketing.’ I invite you all to join me if you will be around.
WHAT: FASHION+TECHSF Presents: Brand Your Business Utilizing Social Media Marketing
WHERE: Pigment Cosmetics, One Market, Suite 140, Studio @, SF
WHEN: November 17, 2011, Thurs, 5:30pm-9:00 (Pls Arrive Early)
DOOR FEE: $10, RSVP HERE – http://fashiontechsf11172011.eventbrite.com/
TOPIC: Brand Your Business Utilizing Social Media Marketing
For media relations, please contact Owen Geronimo via email at email@example.com
1) BRAD CARRICK @ Solz Shoes = http://www.solzshoes.com/
2) SABRINA BRUNING @ Internet Savant = http://www.twitter.com/internetsavant
3) UDUAK ODUOK @ Ladybrille Magazine = http://www.ladybrillemag.com/
4) VISHAL KALIA, CEO @ RAF9 = http://www.raf9.com/
5) WILLO O’BRIEN, Creative Business Consultant @ WilloToons =http://willotoons.com/
6) OWEN GERONIMO (Moderator), Founder @ SFFAMA Inc. = http://sffamainc.org/
1) Pigment Cosmetics @ http://www.pigmentcosmetics.com/
2) Pretzel Crisps @ http://pretzelcrisps.com/
3) SFFAMA Inc. @ http://sffamainc.org/
4) Solz Shoes @ http://www.solzshoes.com/
5) Swagg @ http://www.swagg.com/
6) Trumer Pils @ http://trumerbrauerei.com/
+ TOPIC: Brand Your Business Utilizing Social Media Marketing
+ MISSION: Is Social Media essential for your business? The basics of social media marketing.
1) What sites are essential for social media marketing? What do use the most and why?
2) What is the most efficient way to utilize Facebook pages? How do you engage with your followers?
3) How do you implement social media to build your brand? How do you build online influence? Is social media useful for every business? Why?
4) Is Twitter a good marketing tool? How can I create a Twitter presence? How often should I tweet?
5) Are you utilizing a content strategy? How do you get or create content?
6) How do you engage with customers (followers) by utilizing social media?How do you build a social presence? Explain.
7) What is the biggest challenge in maintaining your online presence? How do you manage your online community?
8) What other apps do you utilize to be more innovative? (ie: Foursquare, Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube, Google+) Explain why you use them.
9) How do you commit to a consistent schedule for your own personal social media marketing approach? How much time do you invest in a daily or weekly basis? (Tweets, Facebook walls, etc?s.)
10) What social metrics are out there do you recommend? (Klout, Google Analytics, Amazon, etc?s.)
ABOUT FASHION+TECHSF @ http://fashionandtech.net/
ABOUT SFFAMA @ http://sffamainc.org/
Fashionentlaw™ is the brainchild of Uduak Oduok (Ms. Uduak), an ex-fashion model and industry veteran turned Fashion and Entertainment lawyer. The law blog discusses hot topics in pop culture arising primarily out of the fashion industry.
As a legal practitioner, Ms. Uduak has seventeen years of experience counseling individuals and businesses within and outside the creative community. She has counseled designers, apparel manufacturers, models, photographers, retailers, graphic designers, musicians, public relations specialists, and athletes, among others, on diverse legal issues including business formation, licensing, trademark and copyright matters, contracts, intellectual property and contract disputes.
To arrange a consultation to discuss your case, contact her today at 916-361-6506 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).