The Bay Area when it comes technology, is definitely at the forefront of the innovation taking place in the fashion industry. The techie types in Silicon Valley have discovered there is so much money to be made in fashion; and many are busy testing new products and ideas to hit that pot of fashion gold.
To that end, on September 25th, 2012, San Francisco Fashion Week will present an exciting panel on Fashion and Social Media. The panel will be moderated by Joanna Riley-Widenmiller, one of the few female VCs in Silicon Valley, a die hard fashionista and a phenomenal woman who has been featured in my magazine Ladybrille as ‘Woman of the Month.’ She is pictured above. You can read her interview on Ladybrille Magazine.
Check out the details about the event below:
SFFAMA, INC. and FASHION+TECHSF present San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012 Fashion+Tech Expo. Technology is an integral aspect of San Francisco Fashion Week and this year’s event will feature app developers, fashion startups and retailers under one roof. You will be able to demo products, watch product presentations, and network with designers, startups, entrepreneurs, fashion/tech professionals and fashion enthusiasts.
- What: San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012 : Fashion+Tech Expo & Panel Discussion: How Social Media Continues to Reshape the Fashion Industry
- When: Sept. 25th, 2012, Tuesday, 6pm
- Where: Citizen Space, 425 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
- RSVP: $10 Online / $15 at the door. Purchase Tix: http://fashiontechexpo092512.eventbrite.com/
- Apply as a vendor here: http://sffamaorg.wufoo.com/forms/fashiontech-expo-vendor-demo-table-application/
- SEE WEEK SCHEDULE OF EVENTS HERE
- Deena Varshavskaya @siberianfruit – Wanelo CEO @wanelo
- Joanna Riley Widemiller @JoannaRileyW – 360 Fashion Network Partner [Moderator]
- Manish Chandra @marrc– Poshmark CEO @poshmark
- Ligaya Thichy @achyagility – Director of Customer Experience at Threadflip
- Shari Gunn Rudolph @sharirudolph – Bonfaire CEO @bonfaire
FASHIONENTLAW blog, authored by Ms. Uduak, was first established in 2010. It is now incorporated, in 2021, as part of the FASHIONENTLAW LAW FIRM blog. The blog is for informational purposes only and provides legal commentary and analysis on the intersection of mainstream America pop culture and the law. It also provides updates on Ms. Uduak’s speaking engagements and press activities. For inquiries on topics covered please email (firstname.lastname@example.org).